Monastery and Museum in the Cistercian Monastery Lehnin
The oldest monastery grounds of the Cistercian order in the Margraviate of Brandenburg with its historic buildings and gardens was rebuilt after its deterioration during the 19th century. Following the foundation of the Deaconess Mother House Luise-Henrietten Monastery Lehnin in 1911, a spiritual community has once again taken residence on the monastery grounds. The museum in the deanery tells stories of life in spiritual communities, of the Cistercians and of the living and working community in a modern institution of Christian charity in the 21st century.
Foto: Kloster Lehnin, Museum im Zisterzensierkloster
Kloster Lehnin- Museum im Zisterzienserkloster
Phone: (03382) 768841/ 842
Fax: (03382) 768811