The building in which the museum is located, an originally restored baroque half-timbered structure, was built around 1750 for a forester in the royal service. After the settlement of colonists, the tavern "Alter Krug" was created and became the center of social life in the Zossen vineyards. The premises of the "Alter Krug" present farming inventory, articles of daily use as well as tools. The museum is managed by the association "Heimatverein 'Alter Krug' Zossen e.V.". A branch of the local civil registry office is also located in the "Alter Krug".
Foto: Museum des Teltow