Museum of Local History Gransee
The Museum of Local History and the tourist information center are both located in the former Holy-Spirit Hospital. The museum began operations around the year 1950. The permanent exhibition displays exhibits of prehistoric and early historic times, the chronological history of the city of Gransee, ranging from the first settlements to the present, as well as objects illustrating historical crafts. A city model of Gransee around 1930 is on the top floor. The museum also includes the two towers City Gate and Powder Tower. The City Gate is home to changing exhibitions from April to October.
Foto: Museumsverband des Landes Brandenburg e.V.
Phone: (03306) 21606
Fax: (03306) 21612