Since 1985, the Farm Museum has been collecting objects representing the technical developments of agriculture from the German Empire to the recent past to present to visitors on a 5,000 sqm large area in the Spreewald village of Schlepzig. The collection of agricultural equipment from 1900 to 1980 awaits in the courtyard. A completely furnished residence built in 1818 helps to visualize farm life. Traditions, customs of the region as well as the history of the Spreewald region are on display. The protected farm also has an herb garden, small animals and a bakehouse with an operating clay oven. The terrain is also well suitable for children and class groups.
Foto: Clemensfranz, lizensiert unter: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Schlepzig_Bauernmuseum.jpg